We're committed to doing everything we can to help you get to the conference. Please take advantage of the special travel deals we've established with the companies listed below!
Reservations and ticketing is available via www.delta.com. When booking online, select "Planning Tools" at the top right of the page and then click on "Book a Flight". When booking your flight, enter the meeting code: NM8RL in the box provided on the Search Flight page.
Reservations may also be made by calling our Delta Meeting reservations at 800-328-1111, Mon-Fri 7am-7pm CDT. *Please note that there is a direct ticketing fee for booking through the reservation number above.
$15 per person one-way
$24 per person round trip
Travel from the Minneapolis/St Paul Airport
• Reservations are recommended, but not required
• Upon arrival, please proceed to the lower level (follow the signs to “Scheduled Van/Hotel Shuttle Van) and continue to follow the signs upstairs to the “Scheduled Van/Hotel Shuttle Van” loading area.
• SuperShuttle is located inside the terminal at the “Ground Transportation Atrium.”
• Register with the SuperShuttle agent and give your confirmation number or present this flyer to purchase your ticket.
• If you arrive at terminal 2 (HHH) (Southwest, Sun Country, Air Tran) proceed across the street toward the rental car area/parking ramp ground level and use the SuperShuttle kiosk or pick up the courtesy phone to speak directly to one of their agents.
Hiawatha Line (Route 55)
The Hiawatha Line offers fast, quiet light-rail service to 19 stations between downtown Minneapolis and the Mall of America. Dozens of bus routes are timed to connect with trains at Hiawatha Line Stations, making it wasy to get from Conference to area restaurants, shoping and hotels. Visit their website for more information.
APCO attendees will receive exclusive discounts to take advantage of special rates, which include unlimited mileage. The exclusive rate will be active and ready for reservation bookings. Advance reservations are recommended, as cars are subject to availability. Please note, when reservations are booked, the rates will be automatically compared to Hertz published rates to ensure your attendees receive the best comparable rates.
Please review rental rates and information and start planning today!
Click here to book your reservation!
Plaza Parking Ramp:
1st hour: $4.00
6 to 12 hours : $12.00
Event: $6.00 - $15.00
MCC Parking Ramp:
Electric Mobility Scooter and Wheelchair Rental Program
Scootaround and Avis provide electric mobility scooters and wheelchairs for use while traveling to Minneapolis. Scooters and wheelchairs can be dissembled for trunk storage and can be delivered directly to your hotel or to the convention center. To make arrangements for a rental, please call their toll-free hotline at 1-888-441-7575 or visit their website.
Please note: Arrangements and payments will need to be made directly with the company by the attendee.